Sebastian Evans - NAOS Asset Management
My guest today is Sebastian Evans Chief Investment Officer/ Managing Director at NAOS Asset Management. We spoke about the NAOS investing philosophy and:
- Sebastian’s wariness about leveraged companies
- The NAOS LICs that target opportunities in small-mid cap sectors
- The Investment Universe Funnel for identifying opportunities
- Constructive engagement with the companies they invest in
- Opportunities for accessing Private Equity via their Private Opportunities Fund
NAOS are proudly sponsoring ASA’s Virtual Investment Forum – grow your portfolio with ETFs & LICs, 23rd & 25th November. More at https://australianshareholders.com.au/
Link to NAOS Asset Management
IMPORTANT – Please remember these podcasts are produced to provide information and education and they are not designed to provide financial advice nor are they a recommendation to buy shares in the companies featured or discussed. ASA does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or company. Please obtain independent professional advice before investing.
We value your feedback and questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for guests or specific questions you’d like answered.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.