The truth about cosmetic procedures | Dr Tracy Mountford Returns
Dr Tracy Mountford is an internationally recognised, multi-award winning and leading aesthetics expert and she makes her return to the podcast to discuss what expectations are realistic when you head to an aesthetician for a cosmetic treatment.
In this conversation we discuss:
- Whether you get what you pay for.
- What Tracy considers to be red flags when looking for an aesthetician.
- The secret to getting your 'tweaks' right so you don't look 'done'.
- How to approach cosmetic treatments depending on your age.
- Why a good skincare regime has to compliment any treatments or procedures you undergo.
- What actually happens when you have an injectable and how long before you'll see results.
- Why a good aesthetician will say 'no'.
- The difference between preventative treatments and those that reverse and much more...
For more information about Dr Mountford or her clinics visit -- https://www.cosmeticskinclinic.com
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.