The (Easy) Science of Dating with Hayley Quinn
Hayley Quinn is a dating and confidence coach who joins me on the podcast to share her expertise on dating, making connections and knowing what you want from and in a relationship.
Hayley is one of the UK’s leading dating coaches and her story of how she came to be one of the leading, and most trusted, authorities on dating, for both men and women, has a slightly unusual beginning. But it was this perspective, the origins of which she shares during our conversation, that allowed her to create her own unique insights, courses and workshops that have helped people in how they approach their own dating life.
In this conversation, Hayley and I discuss:
- Whether there really is a ‘power play’ at work when you’re in the dating ‘game’.
- The rules of dating and whether they actually exist or not.
- How to turn text chemistry into a real connection in person (when and where lockdown restrictions allow)
- How to express yourself authentically.
- The dangers of getting hooked on the idea of someone, but why it’s such an easy trap to fall into.
- The value in getting to know yourself before dating.
- Why rejection is a vital part of dating and why it’s vital to learn how to handle it.
- The many and varied, and quite unhelpful, dating ‘truisms’ out there.
- Dating after separation, divorce or after the breakdown of a long-term relationship.
- How to communicate what your needs are, and so much more…
Hayley's TED Talk Searching for Love to Escape Ourselves.
To sign up for one of Hayley's courses or for one-to-one coaching visit -- www.hayleyquinn.com
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/emmagunavardhana.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.