Feel-Good Habits | Renée Rouleau
Renée Rouleau is a celebrity aesthetician and skincare expert who returns to the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies she uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
During our conversation @reneerouleau reveals:
- Why getting out of your comfort zone can be a fast-track to feeling good.
- The calm she feels while riding a motorcycle.
- Why she’s not afraid to embrace a little danger every day.
- Why trying new things and exploring the unknown is so important to her.
- The way firing a gun, safely, makes her feel.
- Why she created a joy list that she checks in with daily.
To find your skin type head over to @reneerouleauskincare
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.