Feel-Good Habits | Ruth Corden
Ruth Corden is a podcaster and civil servant who joins me on the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies he uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
In this episode, @ruthcorden shares:
- Why people are so joy and life-giving and why surrounding yourself with the right people can make life so much more fun.
- Music and how uplifting it can be, and how it can instantly transport you to feel-good memories.
- The power to be gained from solitude and being comfortable in your own head.
- Why it's important sometimes to detach and find quiet so you can connect with what you're really feeling.
- Her feelings about therapy and why it's such a helpful tool whether you're actively having it or know it's something you can plug back into when you need it.
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/emmagunavardhana.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.