Feel-Good Habits | Hayley Hasselhoff
Hayley Hasselhoff is a curve model, actor and creative director who joins me on the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies he uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
In this episode, @hhasselhoff shares:
- Why starting her day with the three ‘Ms’ of mindfulness, movement and mental engagement is a helpful way to begin the day.
- Why she loves tapping herself all over with a bamboo stick, as recommended by @katie_brindle, to stimulate blood flow and get her circulation going in the morning.
- How she discovered @powerplateusa during the lockdown and it helped her appreciate the benefits of body vibration.
- The value she finds in being organised and how creating a sense of preparedness through organisation is an act of mindfulness for her.
- The breathwork she learned from @breathpod and why the 4-4-4 breathing exercise is helpful at times of high anxiety.
- Why she never travels without a singing bowl and how sound healing works for her.
- Her love of essential oils and how ‘charging’ crystals with intention allows her to benefit from their healing benefits.
- Why it’s important to prioritise mental engagement with other people.
- How she’ll shower twice a day and use a shower before bed to wash away the day.
Hayley’s podcast Redefine You with Hayley Hasselhoff is available now on all good podcast platforms.
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/emmagunavardhana.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.