Feel-Good Habits | Abi Cleeve
Abi Cleeve is the CEO and Founder of Ultrasun and Skinsense who joins me on the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies she uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
In this episode, @abicleeve shares why all her habits are small things that can make a difference when life gets ‘big’:
- The Mantra of Crap TM and why, instead of aiming for perfection, we could cut ourselves some slack and just aim to be a little bit better than we were yesterday, rather than ‘perfect’.
- Why aiming for perfection can just become another weapon we can use to beat ourselves with.
- The value in diarising the ‘big’ things you have to deal with. It’s not procrastinating, it’s putting the problem a little further in the future so you have time to take a run-up and deal with it with a clear head.
- Having things about yourself you know to be true to hand. For example, ask friends and family to write something down about you and when you’re having a wobble, read one of them out.
- Why bringing love or joy to what you do makes you feel like less of a victim in a situation.
- Being kind to yourself and keeping your inner voice in check - not thinking, would I let someone else say that to me but would I let someone say that to my best friend and seeing if that changes your attitude…
To find the full, unedited episode simply click the link in my bio or type ‘The Emma Guns Show’ into your preferred podcast platform.
As ever, I’d love to know what you think whether that’s in the comments below, on DM or via email. I make this podcast for YOU and if there’s anything you’d like to hear on this subject, or any other, please feel free to let me know.
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/emmagunavardhana.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.