Louise Redknapp & Emma Thatcher
- the idea for A Style Album and how they made it a reality
- how they feel about being 'influencers'
- how they approach working with brands
- the advice they'd given to other women who want to start a blog, business or manage a side-hustle
- finding your identity
- their new Youtube channel A Style Album (I'm already a subscriber)
- managing work and motherhood
- creating a inclusive, safe, kind space for women to seek honest fashion advice
- growing in confidence and much more...
For full show notes head to emmaguns.comFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy