Lisa Rinna | Top tips to Become an Entrepreneur.
Lisa Rinna is already a global household name with her work as an actress, author and as part of the cast of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but Lisa is also an incredibly savvy and successful businesswoman who has created a hugely successful lifestyle brand.
In this episode, @lisarinna and I discuss:
- How the path to Rinna Beauty wasn't always easy or smooth.
- How the challenges she faced along the way actually made the final product a lot stronger.
- The way her career achievements in fashion, acting and brand-building helped shape her beauty line.
- Why being hands-on and working 24/7 is vital to her success and who she is to her core.
- Why being authentic to yourself and listening to your gut is crucial, both in business and in life.
- Her tips for staying positive when life might be getting you down.
- And why @rupaul has all the knowledge when it comes to making your dreams a reality.
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.