In this episode of the podcast I'm joined by author, journalist and all-round go-getter Alexandra Heminsley who joins me to talk about:
- Her books Running Like a Girl and Leap In.
- The value that can be found in failure.
- Setting goals and how to stay motivated.
- How to overcome obstacles.
- The trials and tribulations of IVF.
- Staying positive and much more...
Subscribe to Alex's brilliant newsletter here: https://tinyletter.com/Hempost
Links to articles mentioned:https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/kzeazz/the-racist-and-sexist-history-of-keeping-birth-control-side-effects-secret https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/well/move/running-smiling-performance.html?_r=0 https://www.waterstones.com/book/first-bite/bee-wilson/9780007549726