Dealing with Insomnia.
In this episode I share the tips I've used for dealing with interrupted sleep and insomnia over the years. One in four people suffer with sleep issues and it's not a lot of fun, but there are a few small lifestyle tweaks that can make a huge difference to your quality and quantity of sleep.
- Blue Light has a Dark Side via Harvard Medical School.
- Understanding the Body's Internal Clock via Sleep.org.
- How Exercise Impacts Sleep Quality via National Sleep Foundation.
- What is Intermittent Fasting and Will it Help your Sleep?
- Guided Meditation for Sleep by Kirsty Raynor. Yoga for Bedtime by Adriene Mishler.
- This Works Pillow Spray and Sleepy Time Tea.
- I Tried Tidying up every day before bed for 32 day and here's what happened...
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy