Emily Johnston: Fashion Foie Gras, Social Media and Integrity
Emily Johnston has curated what is, in my opinion, one of the most feel-good feeds on instagram and is the creator of the hugely successful blog Fashion Foie Gras. It's a one-stop-shop for all things fashion, lifestyle and travel and is one of the fastest-moving blogs around.
Emily tells me the story of how she created Fashion Foie Gras, but also how she turned her passion for fashion into one of the most popular online fashion destinations around. In this episode we also discuss:
- Maintaining your integrity on social media.
- Monetising your website, blog and social media feed.
- The pitfalls of living on social media.
- The scary facts about how modern living is affecting our memories.
- Whether we are at risk of losing our imaginations.
- How to keep your head when brands start knocking, and much much more...
Follow Emily on Instagram >> Fashion Foie Gras
Read Emily online >> Fashion Foie GrasFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy