Ask Me Anything #1
You've been sending in emails, DMs and tweets so it seemed timely to answer all your questions in one go in a special 'Ask Me Anything' episode. Listen to the show for full details, but below is where you can find the links to anything mentioned in the episode. EG xxQuestion 1. How to break into beauty writing?
Blog sites to look at include Tumblr, Wordpress, Wix and Squarespace. This website is built using Squarespace and I found it pretty painless to create the site and get it to do the things I needed it too. Listen to Sali here Sali Hughes Part 1.Question 2. How to deal with Hair loss...
Speak to your GP, ask for a referral to a specialist or seek out a trichologist. Use the Institute of Trichologists as a reference. Philip Kingsley's London salon has three certified trichologists on staff and you can find their salon details here. Lucinda Ellery specialises in hair loss management and hair replacement solutions.
Explained in full in the show, but here are the links...
- Origins GinZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturiser, £29.
- A'kin Rose & Geranium Creamy Cleanser, £19, and Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse, £24.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, £5.90.
- Real Techniques Multi Tech Brushes, from £10.
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation, £37, Chanel La Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Foundation, acast.com/privacy