How To Conquer Adversity No Matter How Dire The Situation – Peter Sage (Ep. 358)
Peter Sage, international serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and expert in human behaviour, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Peter talks about how he survived being incredibly successful and wealthy to being sent to prison just a few years back. He breaks down his mentality going in, why he wasn’t afraid, and how he got along great with the other inmates and even changed many of their lives while locked up. If you’re wondering how to flip the script in life and not be brought down by dire circumstances, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
• What caused Peter to be sent to prison a few years back
• What it felt like going from such a high in life to possibly the worst place to be
• Walking into the most dangerous prison in the country with no fear
• How he dealt with his emotions on day 1
• What Peter wanted to do while in prison
• The job that he told himself he had to do whilst in there
• His philosophy while being locked up
• Why he wasn’t afraid of the other inmates despite them being so violent
• Dealing with a crazy inmate who was not all there
• Sleeping next to a killer
• Being able to read people instantly
• Fitting into different crowds and mixing with different personalities
• Understanding what people really want
• Looking at life with a blessing-in-disguise mentality
• Growing from your most challenges adversities
Check out Peter on:
Website: Peter's Book
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!