318: Premium Filler
We're off this week but we've glued together three listener-suggested topics from our Patreon supporter bonus podcast Extra Extra Hot Great.
SERIES STARTER KITS
- Nicole tasked us: Each of you pick a show and then give your 5 most essential or favorite episodes from that show and discuss why they are in your top five. From April 10, 2020
- Seth White figured since this feed is a little looser than EHG Prime, that we should talk about our favourite episodes of a show that, for some reason, would never make it into The Canon and why they have that connection. From May 1, 2020
THREE WITH MUSTARD
- With theaters temporarily shuttered, diction and pronunciation in television is more important than ever. Make a short list of the greatest word pronunciations in TV history, and which characters felt the need to add that extra "bit of mustard" to their speech. From June 5, 2020
- Support Extra Hot Great on Patreon and get all past and future Extra Extra Hot Great episodes plus ad free versions of EHG!
- Photos: SyFy, Netflix, Unsplash
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
Support EHG on Patreon
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up at 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.