303: Should You Chase Down Ultimate Tag?
Fox is welcoming summer with a very silly American Gladiators take on tag -- yes, the playground game -- so who better than Daniel MacEachern, veteran of our Holey Moley episode last year, to join us to discuss it? Around The Dial clicks through Snowpiercer, Katy Keene, Call The Midwife (CW: there are clips and you will cry), The Last Dance, Killing Eve, and a preview of Holey Moley's Season 2 premiere. Mary uses her Extra Credit to ask us which TV role permanently ruined an actor for us. We consider the induction of Big Mouth's "I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah" into The Canon. Then after naming the week's Winner and Loser, it's on to a Game Time that lives to serve. Race up a wall if you have to, but listen!
- Ultimate Tag
- ATD: Snowpiercer
- ATD: Katy Keene
- ATD: Call The Midwife
- ATD: The Last Dance
- ATD: Killing Eve
- ATD: Holey Moley
- Extra Credit: Who Stank Up The Actor?
- The Canon: Big Mouth S01.E09: "I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah"
- Winner and Loser of the Week
- Game Time: Butlerfield Earth
- Daniel MacEachern on Twitter
- Kai Power Tools
- Tara's Snowpiercer review at Primetimer
- Tara's Rich Sommer interview, also at Primetimer
- CBC.ca's coverage of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Sarah and Joe on the history of soap operas, also at Primetimer
- Photo: FOX
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
SUPPORT EHG ON PATREON
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up a 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.