295: First-Time Shows At The Canon Ball
Some shows -- your 30 Rocks, your Simpsonses -- get pitched to the Canon all the time. So for this special all-Canon episode, we reached into our mailbag and chose user submissions for shows that had never been pitched before. Dan Cassino challenged us to battle with Foyle's War; Caroline opened the door for The Haunting Of Hill House; and Jeff put all his eggs in a Baskets. Then, befitting an episode that started in World War II, Dave shocked Sarah and Tara with a Teutonic non-regulation Game Time. Hit up the buffet for some desserts and join us!
- The Canon: Foyle's War S04.E04 (UK) or S05.E02 (US): "Casualties Of War"
- The Canon: The Haunting Of Hill House S01.E06: "Two Storms"
- The Canon: Baskets S01.E04: "Easter In Bakersfield"
- Game Time: German To The Situation
- Photos: ITV, Netflix, FX
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
SUPPORT EHG ON PATREON
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up a 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.