274: Meet Mrs. Fletcher
Mrs. Fletcher gives Kathryn Hahn a star turn as a divorced empty-nester trying to find herself (sexily!), and we're thrilled that star critic Maureen Ryan could return to discuss it with us -- whether we liked it, where it should have ended, and when we can expect this "limited series" to turn into another past-its-sell-by regular series. We went Around The Dial with BoJack Horseman, Lucifer, Netflix cancellation shenanigans, Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant, and Silicon Valley, and then Tara filed a motion to admit a second-season episode of The Good Fight to the Canon. Lizzo won (some more), the Game Of Thronesshowrunners lost (for once), and there were no points for second place in a very challenging Game Time. Pack up that minivan: it's an all-new Extra Hot Great.
- Mrs. Fletcher
- ATD: BoJack Horseman
- ATD: Netflix Moneyballing
- ATD: Lucifer
- ATD: Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant
- ATD: Silicon Valley
- The Canon: The Good Fight S02.E12: Day 485
- Winner and Loser of the Week
- Game Time: Second-Most Episodes
- The Again With This podcast
- The Quaid In Full podcast
- The Through The Looking Glass podcast and more at Mo Ryan's website
- Submit your Canons!
- Verizon's Disney+ Deal notification mailing list (Dave swears this isn't an ad, he just wants you to get free stuff if you're due)
- Photo: HBO
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
SUPPORT EHG ON PATREON
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy-turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up a 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.