The world's top culture doctor: Professor Frances Frei talks Uber, WeWork & more
If you're interested in workplace culture you might like my newsletter makeworkbetter.substack.com
I've been chasing this conversation for over 2 years and I'm delighted today to talk to the world’s most sought after culture doctor: Frances Frei is the Red Adair of work culture problems.
She’s very clear answering:
- could Uber have kept Travis Kalanick and solved their problems?
- what’s horrifically wrong with 360 appraisals?
- what is the first action she takes when she goes into a firm
- can anyone be the agent for change in culture?
- her feeling on the importance of purpose
Frances and her wife are the authors of a brand new book called Unleashed which recounts their experience at Uber, WeWork and more.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.