Epic's Masterplan for Digital Distribution
I watched and read a lot about the Epic and Apple lawsuit. I thought about it, and, figured out that what most people are missing is if Epic wins, there are larger ramifications to the industry. I will discuss this and more on this episode of Digital Coffee!
● Gamescon updates
● Steamlabs Experiment
● New Retro FPS Game
● L4D2 Update
● Halo Infinite News
● DC Fandom Game News
● Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War News
● Star Wars Battlefront 2 News
● Guild Wars 2 News
● Warframe new expansion
● Outriders final class
● What is Gamelancer
● NZXT Introduces a Starter PC Series
● Logitech unveils colorful mice and headsets
● Windows 95 is 25
● New Tool for Ryzen Chips
● Nivdia new GPUs are a nightmare to upgrade your PC
● Lian Li’s new fans are awesome
● Unity files for an IPO
● Corsair files for an IPO
● Twitch stats
● Why Epic’s Lawsuit is far worse for the industry
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Call of Duty
● Gotham Knights
● Suicide Squad
● Everspace 2
● Guild Wars 2
● Windows 95
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 32:15
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Download Options and Merch
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.