The Top HR Trends that are Set to Disrupt the Workplace in 2023 (an interview with Diane Gherson, Dave Ulrich and David Green)
2023 is here, and to kick things off, we bring you an episode of the Digital HR Leaders podcast that you will not want to miss.
Ian Bailie, Insight222’s very own board adviser and SVP of People Operations at Crypto, hosts today’s episode. He’s accompanied by regular host David Green, Diane Gherson, former CHRO of IBM and Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School, and the infamous Dave Ulrich, Professor at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and Co-Founder of RBL Group.
Today’s conversation takes a slight twist to the traditional HR trends predictions – with David, Diane and Dave using their unique perspectives to highlight the biggest shifts they believe are set to disrupt the world of work in 2023 and beyond.
The conversation covers:
- A recap of the predictions and trends of 2022
- How HR can get started in the shift towards a skills-based approach to talent
- HR’s role in creating certainty in a world of uncertainty
- Overcoming the paradox and disconnect between employer and employee needs, and HR’s mediating role
- The skills HR needs in 2023 and beyond to really make a difference
So if you are looking for some inspiration on how to seize the window of opportunity in 2023, then this episode is for you.
Support from this podcast comes from Gloat. You can learn more by visiting: gloat.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.