How to Successfully Lead the Return to Office (an Interview with Philip Arckoll)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders podcast, host David Green dives deep into the current dynamics surrounding the return to office.
Joining David in this enlightening conversation is Philip Arckoll, CEO and founder of Worklytics, renowned for their expertise in workforce analytics. Together, they explore:
- The pros and cons of remote and in-office work
- The challenges in transitioning back to the office and successful mitigation strategies
- Understanding network density and social capital metrics
- Balancing employee privacy and data insights
- Applications of generative AI in collaboration and productivity
- The future of Organisational Network Analysis (ONA)
Gain valuable insights into striking the right balance, fostering employee trust, and creating a productive work environment in this thought-provoking episode.
Support from this podcast comes from Worklytics. You can learn more by visiting:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.