How Raytheon Technologies Productises People Analytics at Scale (an interview with Aashish Sharma)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders podcast, David is joined by Aashish Sharma, VP of Workforce Intelligence at Raytheon Technologies.
As the founding leader of the workforce intelligence function at Raytheon Technologies, Aashish has seen first-hand how the field of people analytics and HR has evolved in the last few years. This is where the workforce intelligence function at Raytheon was born.
In this discussion, expect to learn more about:
- The evolution from "people analytics" to "workforce intelligence"
- Productising people analytics at scale
- Organisational challenges and guidance for aspiring people analytics leaders
- Supporting a company through mergers and acquisitions
- Positioning workforce intelligence during cost-saving measures
- The impact of M&A on workforce planning
- The future of people analytics with AI and machine learning
Overall, this episode offers valuable insights for HR leaders and people analytics professionals navigating organisational transformations and building impactful workforce intelligence functions.
Support from this podcast comes from Charthop. You can learn more by visiting:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.