How Novartis Use People Data to Navigate Business Transformation (an Interview with Ashish Pant)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders Podcast, your host David Green explores the transformative power of data-driven HR decision-making in one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, Novartis.
Joined by Ashish Pant, Global Head of People Analytics and Data at Novartis, David and Ashish unravel how Novartis has harnessed the full potential of data to revolutionize its approach to HR.
Throughout this episode, you can expect to learn more about:
- How Novartis strategically laid the groundwork for harnessing the full potential of HR data and analytics
- Invaluable insights into the three-stage approach that played a pivotal role in crafting a successful People Analytics team at Novartis
- Novartis' recent business transformation and how the People Analytics function under Ashish's leadership played a critical role in facilitating this significant change
- How to bridge the gap between bottom-up understanding and top-down organizational intentions
- The metrics and KPIs used to gauge the success of the business transformation
- How the transformation impacted the structure and operations of the People Analytics team at Novartis
This episode is brought to you with the support of Visier, a leading name in HR technology. To discover more about Visier's innovative solutions, visit: https://www.visier.com/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.