How Meta Developed a High-Performing People Analytics Team (an Interview with Alexis Fink)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders podcast, David is joined by Alexis Fink, Vice President of People Analytics and Workforce Strategy at Meta, to discuss the critical role of people analytics in shaping the future of work.
A thought leader in the industry, Alexis brings over two decades of experience in the field of HR analytics and insights to the conversation. Throughout the episode, she and David explore:
- How the people analytics function has evolved over the years
- The different types of people analytics team structures and how they can be built for optimal results
- Alexis’s three-dimensional approach to building people analytics teams
- The importance of a strong HR and people analytics relationship
- The skills, competencies, and behaviours required for HRBPs and people analytics professionals to be effective as the world of work continues to evolve
- The importance of IO psychology in the field of people analytics
- Alexis’s valuable insights and practical tips for scaling up people analytics teams
- How people analytics will continue to evolve and shape the future of work
Overall, this episode offers a wealth of insights and practical tips on people analytics from a true thought leader in the field.
Support from this podcast comes from Orgvue. You can learn more by visiting: https://www.orgvue.com/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.