How Global Brands Manage Successful DEI Programs (an Interview with Lauren Guthrie)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders Podcast, David is joined by Lauren Guthrie, Vice President of Global Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Action (IDEA) and Talent Development at VF Corporation.
Responsible for the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Action of multiple brands under the VF Corporation umbrella, Lauren brings a unique perspective to the conversation as she works with various brands, set with their own cultures, consumer bases and values.
This conversation will cover:
- The additional "Action" pillar to the IDEA strategy and how VF Corporation is embedding equity within its culture and brands
- How she leverages data to identify areas for improvement and addresses the challenges of tailoring solutions to each brand's unique operating agenda and consumer base
- How recent black swan events such as the pandemic have changed the way VF Corporation approaches Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Action with their brands
- How VF Corporation measures the effectiveness and impact of their IDEA initiatives, including the effect on consumer and talent retention
- Advice on how to create a leader-led strategy where IDEA is not just owned by a team, but the whole organization
Support from this podcast comes from Orgvue. You can learn more by visiting: https://www.orgvue.com/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.