Empowering HR and People Analytics Leaders in Managing Microstress (an Interview with Rob Cross and Karen Dillon)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders Podcast, David is joined by co-authors of the very timely book: "The Microstress Effect: How Little Things Pile Up and Create Big Problems — and What to Do about It."
As experts in their field, they shed light on the significance of understanding microstress in today's burnout-prone world and share valuable insights on how we can enhance our wellbeing.
Here are some key points covered in the conversation:
- Differentiating microstress from conventional stress and understanding its unique implications
- Exploring the brain's response to microstress and the long-term effects on neurological and physical well-being
- Unveiling the main sources of microstress
- Strategies for combating microstress and fostering wellbeing on an individual level
- Understanding the impact of microstress on team dynamics and organizational culture
- Practical steps for HR and people leaders to implement practices that alleviate microstress in the workplace
Support from this podcast comes from Worklytics. You can learn more by visiting:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.