0194 - Transforming Public Sector with David Horn
Hosts: Cathy Nguyen and Murhaf Abdalqader
We are very pleased to welcome David Horn, Senior Manager in Artificial Intelligence & Data Consulting at Deloitte.
To start David, can you tell us a little more about your journey starting as an Analyst at Deloitte?
· What are services does Deloitte Consulting provides?
· What makes public sector consulting special?
· How do public sector multi-vendor teams work?
· What are the qualities that consultants should embody?
· Can you talk about the practical challenges you have faced in client organisations?
· How do you approach designing and redesigning client systems?
· Can you say a little about the application of standards to these systems?
Any questions from the audience?
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for sharing your ideas with us today.
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.