0195 - Starting “lets-viz” with Neetu Singla
Hosts: Son Nguyen and Sunil Kumar
Today we are joined by Neetu Singla, co-founder of Lets Viz, headquartered in Delhi, India.
Neetu, can you give us the backstory to starting “Lets Viz” and where are you based?
· What does a typical workday look like?
· Why is IT outsourcing from India appealing for clients?
· Has outsourcing given a social impact benefit to India?
· No doubt there is a huge opportunity for data analytics, analysis, visualisation. Where does the appetite for “Lets Viz” services come from and who is your ideal customer?
· Tell us a little about the way data analytics is being used and what tools do you use?
· How does remote work fit in with your business growth plans?
· Is English language the baseline for international communication?
· What is your approach to working with international partners? How do you manage timezone gaps and distance related issues?
· How do you generate new business?
· What are the opportunities and risks, running a business in the global marketplace?
· How do you react? Starting with a new client and find out that they don’t have as much knowledge of their own data…
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for sharing your ideas with us today.
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.