0201 - Creative Agencies with Musa Afandiyev
Hosts: Allen Higgins
I am very pleased to welcome Musa Afandiyev, former founder/director of Ağıllı Nağıllar, a creative agency based in Baku, Azerbaijan, now studying for a PhD at UCD.
· So, Musa, could you say a few words by way of introduction and how you got into the creative agency business?
· How does Creative agency business fit with Marketing agencies, PR, Media, and Advertising?
· People talk about the need for digital clusters and partner ecosystems for creative industries, do you think digital agencies benefit from being around each other, even if they compete for the same work?
· In your opinion, what size organisation best fits the creative agency space?
· If smaller is better, how do you scale up when you need to?
· As an entrepreneur yourself, what qualities do you look for in others to indicate entrepreneurial potential?
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for talking with us and sharing your experiences.
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.