0181 - Collaboration Attitude with Jacinta Owens
Hosts: Ines Poncon and Luke Harris
We are very pleased to welcome Jacinta Owens, Programme Director at the Innovation Academy and Facilitation Specialist.
First, Jacinta, can you tell us a little more about yourself and your role in the Innovation Academy...
1. Was the Innovation Academy’s workshop method inspired by the Design Thinking approach?
2. And we are seeing 'design thinking' increasingly talked about and used by consulting firms, what do you think are the drivers for this change?
3. What does an intensive week-long workshop format look like?
4. What advice would you give to someone thinking about taking part in Design Thinking for the first time?
5. Do student workshops follow the same model as those for companies?
6. And the differences between online and in-person workshops?
7. You have talked about facilitation as a skill, as a specialism. Who or what have been your key influences in your personal development as a facilitator?
9. And any last comments?
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for talking with us and sharing your thoughts today.
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty (personal letter)
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.