How to Change Our Relationship With Stress
We’re joined by Jenna Hope, a Registered Nutritionist, to talk about stress and how it impacts our bodies and our digestive systems, and how it interacts with our diets.
- What stress is on a physiological level
- How stress affects our overall health
- What chronic stress is, and why it’s detrimental to our health and wellbeing
- How what we eat contributes to physiological stress
- The relationship between stress and caffeine, sugar, and alcohol
- The link between stress and appetite
- What to eat to help manage the stress response
- Breaking the emotional eating cycle
- Why stress and gut symptoms are related
- How to manage gut symptoms
- Stress management tools
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.