How to Break Up With Your Phone and Have More Fun
We’re joined by Catherine Price, a science journalist and speaker, to talk about our relationship with our devices, how to achieve more screen-life balance, and the value of having more true fun.
- How our attachment to our phones impacts our stress levels
- How social media manipulates our brain’s dopamine system
- The consequence of the manipulation of our dopamine system
- Practical steps for establishing a healthy relationship with our phone
- The 3 components of true fun
- Why true fun is essential to our overall wellbeing
- The impact of loneliness on our mental and physical health
- How fun supports resilience
- The link between fun and decision making & productivity
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.