How Simple Tools Can Revolutionise the Way we Feel
We’re joined by Max Strom, speaker and global teacher of personal transformation, to discuss the simple tools that can transform the way we feel, the importance of regulating our emotions, the loneliness epidemic and the power of the breath to alleviate crippling anxiety, depression, PTSD and sleep problems.
- The connection between our body and our emotions
- The stress and loneliness epidemic
- Why we don’t practice emotional self-regulation in modern society
- Alleviating stress, anxiety, and sleep disfunction naturally
- The importance of expressing our emotions to heal
- Why breathing practices enable us to release unreconciled emotions
- The power of processing grief with others
- Why we need to come together to overcome crises
- Vulnerability, fulfilment and social media
- The power of slow, steady breathing with mindful movement
‘A Life Worth Breathing’
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.