How a Plant-Based Diet Can Transform Your Health
We’re joined by Dr. Shireen Kassam, an NHS consultant and board-certified lifestyle medicine physician.
Here’s a short recap of what we discuss:
- The power of diet and lifestyle factors in health and disease outcomes
- What is an unhealthy diet?
- The impact of ultra-processed foods in the body
- What is inflammation, how is it related to diet and how is it linked to chronic diseases?
- Diet and immunity
- Why it is never too late to adopt a plant-based diet to improve our health
- Healthcare and the commercial industry
- How to optimise health on a plant-based diet
- The role of diet in cancer
- Lifestyle habits to improve our health
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.