Bite-Sized: Why You Can’t Sleep When You’re Stressed
We’re joined by Guy Meadows, physiologist and leading sleep expert, to discuss how stress impacts our sleep and the small practical tools we can implement to manage stress and sleep better.
Here’s a brief recap:
- Why stress impacts our ability to fall and stay asleep
- The nervous system and sleep
- How to manage everyday stress to sleep better
- Chronic stress and sleep
- How sleep helps us to manage stress
- Small, daily habits for better quality sleep
- The power of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for sleep
‘The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night’
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.