Bite-Sized: 4 Tips For Better Sleep
We’re joined by Guy Meadows, physiologist and leading sleep expert, to discuss his simple tips and habits that we can implement on a day-to-day basis to improve our sleep.
Here’s a brief recap:
- The importance of prioritising sleep
- Why we should strive for regularity
- How sufficient exposure to natural light during the day helps us sleep better at night
- Why blue light inhibits sleep
- Daily habits that promote our drive for sleep and quality of sleep
- Why consistency is the key to better sleep
‘The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night’
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.