10 Years of Deliciously Ella: A Candid Conversation with Founder Ella Mills and CEO Matthew Mills
This special episode celebrates the 10-year anniversary of Deliciously Ella and is also the first ever live recording of the feel better podcast. Founder, Ella Mills, and CEO, Matthew Mills, are joined by journalist Laura Jackson for a candid conversation reflecting on the past 10 years, the highs and lows of the company’s journey, and to discuss what they’ve learnt in the process.
- How plant-based and wellness went from niche to mainstream
- Why the brand has stayed relevant
- Being a nimble business
- The evolution of Deliciously Ella over the last 10 years
- Challenging times and learnings
- Staying true to Deliciously Ella’s values
- From a recipe blog to 6 books, a podcast, plant-based food products, a restaurant, and a holistic wellness app
- Advice and learnings from growing and running a company
- Finding a work-life balance
- Looking ahead to the future of Deliciously Ella
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.