A Fight With a Colombo
What can you do when a pistol is placed in front of you, and you’re given an ultimatum to prove yourself, or be killed? Well, Joe chose to go on the offensive with a made man of the mafia to maintain his respect and credibility. In this episode, Joe walks us through his brief time with the Colombo’s at Jilly’s social club. He reveals how he avoided getting too involved in criminal activities with help from the FBI. And how he selectively picked a fight to avoid further suspicion.
Episode Outline (17:46)
- Jilly’s Social Club – 01:55
- Working with the Colombos – 04:59
- How long Joe was affiliated with the Colombos – 07:07
- Introduction of Franky and Patsy
- The line Joe couldn’t cross – 09:09
- Joe’s legitimacy questioned – 11:00
- Joe has made enemies in Colombo family – 14:21
Follow the show:
Instagram - @deepcoverpodcast
Twitter - @deepcovershow
Facebook - @deepcoverpodcast
Or find us on the web https://www.deepcoverpodcast.com/
A Jam Street Media Production.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.