Be the Leader You Want to Have
MeaningfulHQ.com | 284. Be the Leader You Want to Have | We're in the middle of a crisis on top of a crisis, on top of a crisis. Many of us look to our leaders in times like these—to guide us and give us answers. But if you're not getting answers you like, it's time for YOU to step up and be the leader you wish you had.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Article: "How to Make this Moment the Turning Point for Real Change" by Barack Obama - https://medium.com/@BarackObama/how-to-make-this-moment-the-turning-point-for-real-change-9fa209806067
Books mentioned in this episode:
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (https://amzn.to/3dvLsmd)
- The Myth of Equality by Ken Wytsma (https://amzn.to/2MouhHo)
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo (https://amzn.to/2XzJvzX)
Do You Have Self-Improvement Questions You’d Like Me To Cover?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on:
Support The Podcast By Supporting Our Sponsors: