Natalie Lue (Replay): How To Actually Get Stuff Done
Hello and welcome back to Ctrl Alt Delete podcast! Over a series of three episodes I've been chatting to someone whose work I really admire and enjoy, Natalie Lue, author, podcaster and host of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions. She helps people-pleasers, perfectionists and relationship strugglers become more of who they really are and achieve what they want to achieve. In this episode we are discussing how we can find more time to focus and do our 'deep work', inspired by Cal Newport's brilliant book Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World and Oliver Burkeman's '3 or 4 hours' rule which you read on his blog here.
Throughout the episodes in this mini series, we’ll discuss how smarter technology can solve problems, create opportunities and transform the way we all live, learn, and work. The tools we use are important, and can empower passionate people who value their own health, wellbeing and the world they live in and impact change for a better world. I’m excited to dig in. Thanks to Lenovo for making this mini-series happen!
Check out more from Lenovo here: https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x1/c/thinkpadx1
*This mini series is in paid partnership with Lenovo
- Pre-order Natalie's book here: https://amzn.to/3REVgxB
- Listen to the other episode with Natalie herE:
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.