Martha Beck (Replay): Why You Should Tell The Truth
Hello and welcome back to Ctrl Alt Delete. This is a replay episode (recorded in 2021) with brilliant Martha Beck, a return guest! I wanted to invite her back on, to talk about her book The Way Of Integrity. Martha Beck, if you didn’t already know, is a Harvard-trained sociologist, world-renowned coach and New York Times bestselling author. She has published nine non-fiction books, one novel, and more than 200 magazine articles. The Way of Integrity is her new book all about being your full undivided self, coming back to your true nature, it's about not telling lies to yourself or others. Martha tells us about integrity cleanses, something that started years ago when she decided to not tell a single lie for a year. I love Martha’’s work because it's sort of science meets spooky; so much scientific data and spiritual stuff also. It’s also the first self-help book based on Dante's Inferno and It’s brilliant. I loved the episode, definitely go grab a copy of the book!
- Buy Martha's book The Way Of Integrity here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780349426020
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.