Ian Leslie (Replay): How To Disagree Successfully
This is a replay for 2021, with writer Ian Leslie. He is the author of multiple acclaimed books on human behaviour. He writes about psychology, culture, technology and business for the New Statesman, the Economist, the Guardian and the Financial Times. He also writes a Substack called The Ruffian with brilliant articles on topics like why you should disagree with yourself. In this episode we are discussing his new book Conflicted: Why Arguments Are Tearing Us Apart and How They Can Bring Us Together. Hope you enjoy this chat on why disagreeing is a good thing, and how we can all disagree better in work and at home.
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.