Dr Emma Hepburn (Replay): How To Have A Happy Brain
Today's replay episode is the brilliant psychologist Dr Emma Hepburn. She has over 15 years experience of working with and treating mental health difficulties. She is also someone I've followed on Instagram for years (@thepsychologymum on Instagram). In this episode we talk about her book A Toolkit for Modern Life: 53 Ways to Look After Your Mind). She shows how we can understand our own brains better and be more self-compassionate. She is all about about bringing psychology to people beyond the clinic. She is also the author of A Toolkit for Happiness and has a new book out soon called A Toolkit for Your Emotions: 53 ways to feel better which is out inJjanuary 2023. Hope you enjoy this episode!
- Emma's Toolkit books here: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/dr-emma-hepburn
- @psychologymum Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/thepsychologymum/?hl=en
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.