Cate Sevilla (REPLAY): How To Deal With A Toxic Workplace
This is a replay episode from 2021 with the brilliant Cate Sevilla! She is currently editor in chief of Huffington Post UK and author of How to Work Without Losing Your Mind. The book is a relatable and reassuring guide to the messy, stressful and sometimes bizarre side of work that everyone experiences but no one talks about. I loved this book because it’s for people who don’t necessarily want work to take over their lives, people who don’t necessarily want to keep climbing a ladder or taking over the world, it’s for people who simply would like to be a bit happier at work every day. If you enjoyed this conversation, please do leave a little review somewhere! Thank you!
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- Check out Cate's book: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780241988992
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.