Ann Friedman (Replay): Can Work And Friendship Mix?
Today's replay episode is with Ann Friedman, one half of the popular podcast Call Your Girlfriend and now author of the New York Times Bestselling book Big Friendship, a friendship bible on how to keep each other close. This book is authored by both Ann Friedman and Aminatou Sow, (Aminatou has also been a guest on Ctrl Alt Delete, episode number #183 if you fancy going back and listening) and Big Friendship is the story of their own ten-year, complex, loving friendship. They share their highs, lows, and wisdom with honesty, hilarity and compassion. They've weathered life-threatening health scares and long-distance living - and they know: the most important part of a Big Friendship is investing in each other again and again. It’s a really fab book on friendship and I recommend grabbing a copy, it’s important that we talk more honestly about conversations about friendship and like all other relationships. Here the episode!
- Big Friendship: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780349013039
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.