#396 Tetyana Denford: Should You Self-Publish Your Book?
My guest today is Tetyana Denford, a Ukrainian-American author, translator, and freelance writer. Her debut novel, Motherland, based on an incredible family secret that was revealed by her maternal grandmother, was longlisted for the Readers Digest Self-Published Book Awards, and has been met with critical global acclaim. She is also the author of a beautiful poetry book series on the topics of hope, magic, empowerment, and love. This episode is about self-publishing, something Tetyana know so much about and we discuss the pros and cons of both self-publishing and traditional publishing, how to keep going with your writing and how to get your work out there plus retaining your creative integrity. Hope you enjoy this conversation!
- Join my Substack community and come and say hi! https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- Check out Tetyana's self-published books here: https://www.tetyanadenford.com/
- Check out The Child of Ukraine, out now: https://geni.us/B0B2S45GSNcover
- Buy DISCONNECTED here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781529373127
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2022 reads: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/best-reads-of-2022
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.