#328 Elizabeth Uviebinené - Pressing The Reset Button (On Work & Life)
Elizabeth Uviebinené is a multi-award winning author. She is a columnist at The Financial Times and co-author of Slay In Your Lane her debut bestseller which Vogue said “gave a voice to the next generation of young black British women’. Elizabeth has worked as a brand strategist such as Nike, Google and Bumble. She has been listed as one of the most influential people in London by the Evening Standard and a Marie Claire Future Shaper award. Her new book, The Reset: Ideas To Change How We Work and Live explores the impact of resetting our approach to work in society for which she has interviewed some of the most exciting business leaders and thinkers working in the UK today. We discuss the book in this episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it, here is our conversation!
Click here to buy The Reset from Bookshop (and support Independent Bookshops): https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781529347432
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.