#327 Elizabeth Day: On Creating 'How To Fail' Book & Podcast (From The Archives)
This is a replay of an episode recorded in 2019 with the brilliant Elizabeth Day around the publication of her book How To Fail, a brilliant memoir slash manifesto she published off the back of her incredibly successful podcast How To Fail with Elizabeth Day, a celebration of the things that haven't gone right. A podcast that keeps on growing and giving us such brilliant guests and food for thought. Since this episode, Elizabeth has written another book called Failosophy: A Handbook For When Things Go Wrong and also been announced as a new presenter on Radio 4's Open Book. She also has a new novel out soon called Magpie which you can pre-order now In this episode we talk about personal writing, success 'triggers', fertility, friendship, failures and why having your own personal definition of success is super important.
How To Fail: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780008327354
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.