#326 Grace Beverley: Working Hard + Hardly Working
Today’s guest on the podcast is author and entrepreneur Grace Beverley. She was voted London's Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is the founder of sustainable style brand TALA and fitness tech brand Shreddy. Her first book is out now, Working Hard, Hardly Working: How to achieve more, stress less and feel fulfilled. By the age of just twenty-three, Grace has been named first in Forbes' 30-under-30, graduated from Oxford University, and has a Sustainable Business accreditation from Harvard Business School. I found her book really interesting, looking into what the working landscape looks like especially to Gen Z and younger millennials, and all the confusing signals on productivity and success we keep being fed especially online. Her book is a close look at how to find your own balance, own definition of success and lots of helpful tips along the way, and business lessons from things going right and wrong for Grace.
Hope you enjoy this episode!
You can buy Grace's book and support independent bookshops here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781786332851
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.